Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween

I've gotten really bad at this everyday thing. It's just I don't have a lot to say.

The weeks are going by REALLY fast. It's weird.

It snowed on Tuesday. Strangely enough the people out here in Utah don't appreciate the snow quite like those of us from the south. ;)

I was sick and didn't get to take any pictures of the "first snow." Lame. I know.

For Halloween i'm going to the Howl. With Chase, Mariss, Jenna, (2 guys from our ward), some friends from Ogden and possibly Chase's friend Russell.  :)

Last night we went to a haunted house! Nightmare on 13th. It's supposed to be one of the top ten in the country! It was SO much fun. I don't get scared too easily but this was enough to get me. What with Jordan popping out from behind corners at me, Jacob tugging on my arm and well, the house and people themselves it was pretty AWESOME! I talked to Jenna and we were able to get a pretty decent group to go. We had to take 2 cars. In Jordan's car: Jordan, Jenna, Jacob, Lewis, Nikole and Ashley. In my car I had:  Me, Ashley L, Ammon, Michael and Bruce.
Back row: Jordan (orange shirt), Michael, Lewis, Jacob, Bruce, Ammon.
Front Row: Ashley L, Ashley S, Me, Nikole and Jenna

Halloween shopping is getting old fast. Ha. I've been probably 6 times just in this month. Which is like 6 more than I went last year. :)
Mariss and Me in our Halloween Costumes.
Nikole, Me and Jenna Halloween Shopping/

More shopping. Ha
Anyways, I'm really excited. :) And I think that Ammon kid is pretty cute. But other than that this week has been uneventful. Me and Chase went shopping together to put the finishing touches on our costumes. And my lovely Aunt B, was able to find just what I needed. I went to two Walmarts and BOTH were out of a small black tank top. There were only larges left. In both. Weird. I agree. :)

Me and the 3 roommates (Ashley, Jenna and Nikole) have all become really close and really good friends with Jacob, Lewis and Jordan. I like those guys. I needed some good guy friends. :) But, I really love hanging out with Chase, Russell and Dave too. :)

Scary huh?

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your "real" Halloween costume. Not sure where you got your love of Haunted Houses, but it sure wasn't from your mom! Few things are better than good friends.

    ReplyDelete