Saturday, April 9, 2011

Short on Words... But Long on Time! ;)

Well, the title of this is going to be very ill-fitting I just decided. But, it's kind of a cute title so I am deciding to keep it. I have 66 Pictures I am uploading to this blog. Hopefully the System won't overload and that you will enjoy looking at my adventure in Salt Lake.

Friday! Driving down to Salt Lake. Will's allergies were like on FULL blast.. so this is the only picture we took where it didn't look like he'd been crying!





Saturday Morning!
We walked to get breakfast at this little place on the corner!




Sweet Coffee Shop huh?


We drove down looking for things to do! We found the Capitol and decided to stop so I could get a picture on the bull!



Riding the Bull turned into a day long photo shoot. Haha

Will Hugging the Capitol.







I even tried out my photography skills and Will's modeling! Ha



A picture of me and the Liberty Bell. 














Sunday at General Conference!! We had AWESOME seats!



They got mixed up? And so now we're back to Saturday! Ha

My favorite "statue" pose. :)














Sunday afternoon we watched conference/ate at Will's older sister Linsey's house! I loved the little kids! They were FREAKIN' cute! As you can tell. Will spied on us having some quality play time. ;)


3 comments:

  1. i will never for the life of me understand how you manage to find guys that like pictures as much as you do...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief! I just spent 5 minutes commenting and blogger erased the whole thing! Ugh.

    Cool photos, good pictorial! I loved the weekend report and was waiting with baited breath! Thanks. Cutest you and Will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to what Aeryn said. And when exactly did Will grow hair? Looks like you guys had a really fun weekend. Although the weather does look rather ominous! Lots of cute pictures, which I love. Some are quite pretty of you. I guess you stopped someone to take the two of you together or is that a timer??? Glad to see that you are entertaining the little people and that you had such a nice time visiting.

    I am jealous you got to go to conference. Can't wait to read your notes.

    ReplyDelete