Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013

2013!

So... I tried to make my font just a little more exciting. And well, with the lack of options blogger offers... I ended up with a poorly colored title and the unavoidable tacky bright yellow that I am positive no one can actually read. 

Let's see... 2013 is going to be good. I am excited! Bring it on!
  • I am officially into the major (but, that's old news). Which means all of my classes finally pertain to what I am studying. Which is Elementary Education. 
  • I am taking 17 credit hours, working 20 hours a week and working out in the evenings Mon-Thurs. This makes for a VERY crazy and packed work week.
  • I am in charge of Research Experience for Undergraduates in the Physics and Astronomy Department for Brigham Young University. (What a title?!)
  • I am taking my first ever "spring semester" of college. 
  • I am living away from home for an entire full  year. I miss my family. 
  • Marissa, my sister, cousin, best friend, PiC, CuZ is getting married on May 3, 2013 to Michael Jensen. And I could NOT be more excited for that. She even asked me to be her Maid of Honor. I cannot hide my excitement. I am almost as excited for it as I think she is! Ahhh!
  • And I think that's about it for right now...

You thought I forgot, huh? In the WONDERFUL month of June... Elder William Henderson Daybell comes home from his mission!!!!!  Holy cow. Has it been 2 years yet? Anyone who knows me or knows of me, knows words cannot express how excited I am for that.

It's going to be a good year that's for sure!

1 comment:

  1. Itis going to be a great year! I agree with you on all accounts. I am so happy that you are taking classes in your major, and that you enjoy your job! It totally seems like Will has been gone for almost 2 years, maybe because I am on the consoling end? But, it will be a wonderful day when he gets home.

    And, I too am soooo excited for Marissa's wedding. I know how much you love her and that you are super happy for her. It makes my heart swell when I think about her getting married as I think of her as your sister, as well!

    ReplyDelete