Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Up and Running...

While the title of this post might allude that I have started exercising sadly (and happily!), it does not. Instead it refers to the total makeover of my once antiquated and unkempt blog.

I am proud to introduce the new look. All thanks to one of my bestys: Emma. 
You can check out her blog too: http://prettymuchalmost.blogspot.com/

Anyway, this is kinda monumental. It's second only to my birthday. Anyway, I love it. And I love her. Welcome back to 2013 blog. 

Emma is the one next to me in red. Love her. Love them.

2 comments:

  1. It's fine. Crying at work. Love you! Miss you to the moon and back (and then some!) July could not come any sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Love it and love you. Can't wait to read about whatever crosses your mind:)!

    ReplyDelete