Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Friends...

As of late new friends have become old friends and random strangers have become new friends. And old friends have become older friends? But, the best thing about all of that is that they are all friends. New, old and older. :) And I am lucky to have them!

Chase is an RA this year and so we kinda hang out at his dorm the most. Partly because he has cute, fun roommates and partly because it's in the middle of where we all live.


Just a couple of our new friends are:
  1. (she's old... but new to this area/group) Genevieve Gantt. Aka my cousin. And I love her to death. Goodness I could go off on how much I love that girl.
  2. Taylor Matherly: New to me... old to Jenna and Chase. He did summer sales with them. 
  3. Austin Christensen: One of Chase's roommates. 
  4. Kirk Bassett: One of Chase's roommates.
  5. Eric Anderson: Another RA. Over... Fugal hall.
  6. Tanner Preece: One of Chase's "residents"
  7. Greg Andrus: One of Chase's roommates. Hilarious. 
  8. Any of Genevieve's wild friends she brings over with her. 
All in all.. I think this is the first time I can say that there have been more guys in our group than girls. :)

Anyway, we had a fun weekend with that group... taking walks, going to the park, getting slurpies, going to a movie, going out to eat or just sitting around and talking. It's been fun though. Here are some park pictures... Only Eric and Austin are in them though. 

For those of you with Facebook... all of them are up there.
Me and Ana. Allowing the boys to have "guy" time.

Chase... Hanging upside down?

Eric and Chase.

Again... us. ha

Chase on his Razor!


Chase and Austin... attempting to hang upside down by his feet.

Chase and Ana.

Eric, Me, Austin.

We can all see who has the most muscle here... clearly me. ;)

6 comments:

  1. ps. thank you for not considering me one of your "older" friends....I know how 28 seems so ancient to your young blood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st comment that didn't go through....

    HA I love that I now know these people or at least tid bits of info about them! ;) Keep the posts coming....they are very entertaining to me. I love your blog and you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New friends, old friends, friends are just great to have. Looks like fun, but I didn't realize Chase had taken his scooter to school, what a great way to get around campus:)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...ah,yes! I'm a big fan of friends. One of which, is you! And Chaser. Glad to see you're having fun with the likes of these cute ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya im feeling nikole on this one...i am like an old new AND present friend! where is my shout out RT?! ;)

    ReplyDelete