Thursday, October 6, 2011

October 6, 2010

It snowed today. Like legitimately snowed. As in I was walking across campus and it was snowing.

It didn't stick here but, the mountains are covered. Which makes me really excited to snowboard. And really unexcited (is that a real word) to be cold.

I don't have too much to say. I got a job. I love it. I love my job. How many people can say that? I really enjoy going to work that I don't really mind waking up at 6:30. And I don't mind making money either.

My schedule is as follows:
Monday:
  • Work 8-11
  • Living Prophets 11-12
  • Biology 12-1
  • Break/Lunch with Ana 1-2
  • Comparative Literature 2-3
  • Break 3-4
  • Communications 4-5:15. 
  • Home/library/review... depends on the day. 
Tuesday:
  • Work 8-11
  • Break 11-12
  • Work 12-2
  • Break 2-5
  • ASL 5-6:30
  • Home/library/review/study... again depends on the day.
Wednesday = Monday. Thursday= Tuesday.

Friday:
  • Work 8-12
  • Biology Lab 12-1
  • Break/Lunch 1-2
  • Comparative Literature 2-3
  • 3-end of day... anything. 
I wake up early. I go to bed early. I don't hang out much. But, that is fine with me! As long as the days turn to weeks and the weeks to months. I am excited to hopefully apply/get into my major. I am excited to start taking more classes for my major. So.. this semester needs to be over. Cause I am so sick of generals.

252 days till it's a year.

617 till he's home.

But, who's counting. Gosh. I miss him.

2 comments:

  1. Keeping busy certainly makes time fly! So, it sounds as if you are on a fast track!

    You should try to have some time to share your entertaining and cute self with others...make time for some fun!

    1/4 of the time is gone! Wow...stay happy, find places to serve and be your own good little missionary. You'll be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No cute 19 year old girl should not be out having fun, even if she is pining for a really awesome young man! 617 days is a long time to wish your life away, you don't have to date if you don't want, but at least get out and do something!

    And a post with no pictures, sad, sad, sad!

    ReplyDelete