Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October... Oh how I HaTe Halloween...

October is a wonderful month for fall, scenic drives and cute Fall clothes. It's also a month of midterms and the dreaded (probably only by me) tradition... Halloween.

Halloween brings about unneeded stress of picking out a costume.

I don't ever know what to be. Because I'm not creative and not innovative. especially where clothing and costumes are concerned..

Any ideas?

Luckily my mom sends me cute decorations or I would be even more out of luck! :)

This is a quick post and I have 2 pictures. I have 3 decorations... But, Jenna was sleeping when I left so I could turn on the light so you can see the third.

The third item is a cute wooden standup thing that says Boo! And it's straddles a bucket of chocolates me and Jenna bought for the room.

Here are the first 2:


Jealous? :) so cute! I love my mom.

Ps did anyone else watch the presidential debate? :)

1 comment:

  1. Sophie!

    I HATE Halloween too! In all my creative genes, something was missing when they passed out the costume idea link....I have always hated it, even as a child! when my kids were young, ugh. I never purchased costumes, so I had to come up with costumes. Double ugh! I do like a few cute decos, which your mom and I have found over the years of purchasing for my store. I love your "Wicked" sign! This is just one more thing that makes us kindred spirits. Halloween. Ugh,ugh,ugh. (But no comment on what Nan has you doing for Halloween decos!!?)

    ReplyDelete