Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Main Girl Audrey...

You know who has some really good quotes? Audrey Hepburn. She also has a really good face, figure, style and class. 

 My mom always jokes around and says in her next life she's going to look like Audrey Hepburn. If that's the case I think we are going to be twins. 

 One of my [many] favorite quotes from her is:

 

“I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” 

 

Amen.  That's really all I have to say about that. Is amen Audrey. Amen.

 

1 comment:

  1. I am totally coming back looking like Audrey and if you want to be my twin that is so ok with me!

    ReplyDelete