Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hair... again!!

I've been annoying everyone I know by talking about my haircut every second of every day... but, this post is about Kara AND Me!

Kara just got her hair cut... A bob cut! Here is a before and after:

This is Kara before the cut.
After1

After2


She is really hesitant about liking it and can't decide if she likes how it looks or not! She says it is too short... which makes me nervous to cut mine... AH!!

I think it's cute! But, her reaction is going to be somewhat similar to mine I feel like. For awhile I was all gung ho, on the pixie. And now seeing her panic about it being short... let all the butterflies back into my stomach. Help! :)

Another celebrity who went from long to short and total rocks it! ;) even got the man to prove it!!

2 comments:

  1. Decisions, decisions, this is a big one! Kara is cute, no matter the length of her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.My. Goodness.

    I guess it's natural to go back and forth...there are advantages to long hair! But, short hair is SO stylish! Knowing that it will take time after time seeing yourself in the mirror, after it is cut, to get used to it...I say follow your yearning! (Your mom might kill me for saying that, I'm not so sure she feels the same!)Remember what my sister, Patti said to me once..."Change can be so exciting! It can be really good..but then again, it could be really bad"...what can I say?! I like the idea of a total change to the pixie if there is a change at all...and isn't your appointment in just a few days?!

    Oh. My. Goodness.

    ReplyDelete