Thursday, March 24, 2011

Post 2 for the day.

The. Chase. Giler's Birthday. Not just any birthday... his 22nd Birthday. We celebrated it the way all birthday's should be celebrated.... with some of our favorite people. We drove up Friday night and went out to eat in Ogden. Cafe Rio. It was my first experience there... I prefer Costa Vida. Chase prefers Qdoba. Haha

Then we met up with our WoNdeRFuL Aunt B. :) The two of us sang to Chase and watched as he opened his presents. It was good to be with them. It was a much needed break from the chaos, confusion of stress that Provo and BYU seem to tag along.

I took pictures as he opened each gift. But, he's a goof head so not all of them turned out... good for the public eye. So, here is a collection of the better ones.

Eating. And opening the long awaited box of gifts!


His birthday Cupcake! (Our favorite muffins ever!)







Mom and Dad's letters.

Dad's... on Gexpro stationary.

Mom's covered... so no one can read it. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for documenting Chase's birthday, too bad he is a goofball and ruins the pictures:(! I am so glad that you guys have Brenda, she does get the aunt of the year award! I am forever in her debt, I am guessing her wish is my command!

    It is sure nice to have a home to go to, where you are loved and pampered. Lucky you, (and Chase.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief! With a month full of March birthdays in my own family , you'd think I could remember Chase's in there! Happy Birthday to my favorite male BYU student! Pass it along...

    Good photos! 22? Oh, no!

    ReplyDelete