Monday, March 7, 2011

And Finally... Another Post.

I have a lot of pictures to upload today! From my crazy, busy week! I went to 2 basketball games, 2 reviews, 1 dance, 1 date and a couple of just hang outs AND got ALL my homework done. Impressed? I am. The only downside is it makes for very LITTLE down time. Which isn't always fun.

The basketball games. BYU won one and lost one. BOO. But, after the recent honor-code "scandal" with our starting Center/Forward, Brandon Davies the loss wasn't much of a surprise. Oh well, we're still number one in our conference, Jimmer Fredette was named MWC Player of the Year, Jackson Emery received MWC Defensive Player of the Year and our Coach Dave Rose shared Coach of the Year with San Diego's coach. We are also Number 8 in the country... (not number 3 but that's ok. :)  ).

Jenna, Melinda, 3 Random guys, Me and Ana
Ana and Jenna
Me and Antoine (Anthon)!

After the game on Saturday (those are a mix of Saturday and Wednesday) we went to get our free Magleby cake (since the Cougars scored 80+ points). Then we decided to go eat. Sorry that's vague. But, that was what we did! :)
Me and Mariss. 

Chase and Nikole at dinner. 
Mariss and Chase at dinner!! 
OH! Wanna see something cool? At the Wed. game we learned it. And then before Saturday's game we practiced. It's called a flash mob. We are in it. You can't really see us... but that's ok right?! It's still way cool!


Watch that. It's pretty cool.

I also went to a dance. A Military dance. Actually a Military Ball. As Will calls it. :) Nichelle did my hair and make up before and I looked so good. I must say. ;) Here are the getting ready pictures as well as the final products. 




:) We had a lot of fun. We got there. I got to meet his "Superiors" and then we had dinner, a GOOD talk/speech thing by Coach Bronco Mendenhall followed by dancing! :)


2 comments:

  1. You sure look pretty in that brown gown! What a nice couple. Glad you had a good time, still can't believe you didn't take any pictures, so unlike you! Many kudos to Nichele, for so generously sharing her talents!

    Sorry to hear about the BYU scandal, sad for sure. Hopefully the team will pull together and win a few more.

    It looks like you guys are having fun and loving life, what more can you ask for. Well, I guess you could ask for some down time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that picture of me is despicable. Ya nasty...or rather, I'm nasty :( ha

    ReplyDelete