Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday Afternoons...

Today was a good day. I went to church. Wrote a paper. Took a nap. Went to break the  fast. Talked to my mom. Got visit taught. Went on a nice walk. Followed by ward prayer. Wrote an email. And am now writing my blog. After which I hopefully will study some stats!

Basically, I love Sundays. I love relaxing and just being able to have NO where to go. To have time to get things done, to rest and to just spend time with people. It's way nice. 

I'm super nervous about finals. I'm super nervous about my exam on Wed. for lifeguarding. I am crazy nervous for my test in stats this week. I don't want to do poorly. I have studied and done all the homework. But, me and math don't click. I didn't do my best on a test I just took in American Heritage. Which is lame because I studied for like an hour and a half before I took it. I was really angry. But, the average was like a 69. So, I think it is the tests fault personally. Also, I know i'm not doing the worst in the class which is not as reassuring as it should be. I hate grades. I love school and I love learning but, I think some of the tests are just designed for people to do poorly on. Especially when they are in subjects you love... aka American Heritage (History/politics).

But, to better test grades and better weeks here is a collage of wonderful people. :) Taken last Sunday. Oh well, I'm trying to do better at this!! Festival of Color pictures up this week! Promise!!








Oh! And this is my cute outfit I wore the other day when it was SO sunny and so nice. Cute huh?!




LOVE YOU.

1 comment:

  1. You all look cute and sweet! Sorry to hear about your American Heritage class, maybe a little more studying next time? You inherited the negative math gene from your mom! I am very good at looking at numbers and assessing the situation, but please no algebra or calculus, whose idea was it to mix numbers with letters anyway, so unneccesary!

    Keep working hard, and you will do fine. But, I do have a feeling you better be spending a lot of time studying the next few weeks! You can do it!!!

    Thoser eyebrows are looking much better:)!

    ReplyDelete