Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Afternoon Runs...

As much as people think I didn't gain weight at school... the truth is, that I did. Not in my face (I think?), not in my butt (sad huh?), not in my legs or arms (other than the lack of exercise deteriorating my muscles) but just a little bit in my stomach. I don't like it!! Not at all.

After being at my grandma's less than 24 hours I decided that I hadn't exercised since... Saturday I believe. Or was it Friday? Either way it had been too long. I felt better after I had exercised. It killed me, but I felt so much better.

Anyway today I went on a run. I was gone less than 20 minutes and did around 1.5 miles. I was dead. But, it was a good dead. I felt horrible yet, so refreshed. I hated it though. I hate running. I hate making myself run long distances because I do NOT enjoy it. I love to walk. I literally could walk miles. But, I don't know how much good walking does? Either way... I am going to walk more. And hopefully get back into shape.


I know it was 1.5 miles because I tracked my route on the car. Hopefully, I can do 2 miles tomorrow.

Will can do a little more than 8 miles no problem. That number makes me sick! My goal is not 8 miles. My goal is something smaller... get a flat stomach back.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you realize that your tummy was getting to be a size 2, because I thought I was going to have to point it out! Ha!

    Great job on the running,it is odd how it makes us feel better when we are finished but getting started is such a drag! Keep it up and I am sure you'll be a size 0 in no time, you are so silly!

    Did I mention we want pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...sad,sad,sad, so sad, very sad, SO SAD, SAD!
    You're a nut okay.

    Run, run, run. RUN. ugh

    ReplyDelete