Sunday, May 1, 2011

First Week Home!

So, I am still keeping my blog even though I am living with my mother. They will probably be a little shorter and a little less entertaining as right now my life consists of work, sleeping, and sitting around. With of course the occasional hanging out with friends which I have severely missed!

Which is not to rag on my mother because as she very well knows... she is one of my best friends.

It is good to be home. It is a lot like being thrown back into my senior year all over again... minus the seminary, school and homework. Oh and the other kids my age that are around. So, it's like the summer of my senior year again... only with just me and Aeryn from high school. Which is alright with me. Really there are a couple of other people I would like to add to the mix (Josh, Katie, Cameron, Tiffany, Tom and Morgan). But, I am enjoying having Aeryn all to myself and not making her pick between me and other people. Just one of the perks to being home early I guess.

I went to my home ward for the first time today. It was... interesting. It was FAR louder, FAR colder, much older, and a little bit less interesting and fun than my student ward. Which is to be expected. But, there is something to be said about wards or any organization run by 19 and 20 year old kids. It was a unique experience and I loved every second of it.

I am excited to spend this week with my grams! So, hopefully she is as well. Anyway, I really have to use the restroom... So, i'll end here. But, keep checking back. As I will be attempting to post at least 2 times a week.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy that you will be continuing your blog even though I will be home and in your business, first hand!
    I am so happy you are here. I love your company, sweet smile and willingness to help. Wow, you are almost like a live-in nanny, always there to give a helping hand and pick up my slack.

    Your grandma is so looking forward to your visit. How awesome you are, to go and help nurse her back to health. Just one more thing I love about you.

    I can't wait to make cookies for all those fun friends of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete