Monday, May 2, 2011

Scalding Feet.

So... I went to work at the pool today! First day working there. It was just me and Matt (the pool manager). He is really nice and easy to talk to. So that's good. Something to look forward to I guess.

I decided that I was tired of having water drip down my leg and into my shoes. So, I took them off. Bad idea. An hour later my shoes were back on and my feet definitely punishing me. They are on FIRE and kill to walk on.

Did I have mention I have work in an hour? At Rita's. Where I'll be on my feet for 4 hours and then work tomorrow at 10:30am where I'll be on my feet for 6 hours. Wish me luck and a fast recovery.  :)

I'd include pictures but, my camera is broken. :( And my phone has horrible quality. If I had an iphone... all life's problems would be solved.

Ouch.

1 comment:

  1. You never said why your feet were so hot? Or why water was running down your leg???

    Glad to hear that you like your boss, it can be a wonderful thing to work for someone you get a long with.

    Could we please have some pictures, to go with that whine!

    ReplyDelete