Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Weekend Recap.

Video games.. Obviously fast friends.
 So... Blogger is being whack! And not letting me start up at the top?! This is going to be mostly pictures... and the next blog will be mostly words. So this is just a slideshow. And Blogger messed up my perfect sequencing and scrambled the order... so, in no particular order... Here is the weekend!

This series is actually Tuesday morning. The day that he left. :(

I got a text from my mom reminding me to take pictures... So, I gave Blake the camera and here's what came of it!




 Blake and Hayden really liked Will. And they got along really well. Blake and Will are texting buddies. And actually Blake called him just to talk yesterday. haha











This is a picture of Blake... He climbed into Will's front seat in an attempt to strand Will at our house.
 It didn't work. :/

These are pictures from Monday! The fam. went boating. Which is always a blast! :)
Me and Will. He's on the left.

Me and Will.

Our epic high five.

Ha. So talented. Knee boarding and carrying a conversation. Somebody call ESPN. I'm a star. ;)


This is actually on the way TO the Lake?

Blake and Hayden. Studs... I know.

Hayden and Blake.

 
Blake and Hayden.
This is Friday night... I got off work at 8. Will had gone to Blakes Graduation with my Parents. So, Will, Mom, Dad and I went to see the 4th Pirates movie. It was OK. Definitely not anything to write home about..



 These next pictures are from Monday... We went to the beach! It was a lot of fun. I really do love this kid.
His first experience with Bojangles!

He forgot his sunglasses in NC, so we bought him another pair!

This was like his third time to the beach... to swim. So, I had to get a picture to document!












 After a day of playing in the water/laying out (Will got a nice burn), we met up with Heather for dinner. But, not before we visited downtown Charleston so Will could see the really nice houses, the market and of course Rainbow Row.



 And now were back to the Lake? So, here are more from Monday!

My wonderful Father.

Hayden,  Me and Will.

Like I said... not too wordy just an AMAZING weekend. Hope you enjoyed the pictures. The post above this one will have more to say. Promise.

3 comments:

  1. So you stole my car and took it to the beach i see....well thats sad.


    I wish i had been with you guys during wills visit cause i would have made it so so much funner!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun having him visit. ANd yes, he did pass the "Linda test." It looks like you both love to take pictures and that is a very good thing!

    I am glad that we could add to his last few weeks of off time before he leaves.

    When you're happy I am happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely Sophie ,
    I think that there is nothing more monumental than a girls first [ real] love, I think this because I married mine :]
    I think Will looks SO handsome, but more importantly he seeems like the kind of guy you deserve. Did you know I was engaged for 13 months....waiting for what and whom you want is very hard, just remember to live a full 24 months, date guys that will make Will seem like a very close first choice [ in other words don't date down} and be the girl you need to be for whom ever you choose, and if he has beautiuful eyes and a cute smile like this Will fella' all the better! I love a love story...can't wait to see how this one ends....
    Love you Sophia - Aunt Glenda

    ReplyDelete