Monday, July 4, 2011

Change.

I changed the color for my blog. And the font. I have a lot to think about. And a lot to mull over. I talked to Sandie Lanier's niece about being an "army wife." It was eye opening. And I need some time to process and really think. But, I have awhile so no decisions need to be made. I have a new outlook that I am just preparing for the future... but, it's by no means planned out. I kinda have the attitude of "I'll go where you want me to go." For now. Which has always been my attitude. But, now with a lot less complaining.

Anyway. Purple is kinda my color. And I figured the blog needed to be renovated a little. :)

In the words of Smash Mouth " Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas...I need to get myself away from this place! I said yep what a concept,I could use a little fuel myself...And we could all use a little CHANGE."

4 comments:

  1. I would agree, that conversation was eye opening! But, I feel that you, like those 3 handsome boys of mine, can do anything you want to do. I know that you will spend much time on your knees these next few years as well as muc time having fun, both of which are very good things.

    I like the new look of your blog, and the color purple suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change seems appropriate, but I'm not sure about that font! Just say'in.

    And I think purchasing some gas is in your future! See you in a few and I'll be anxious to be filled in the eye opening conversation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all know why you picked purple and it aint cause its yo color.

    ReplyDelete