Monday, January 30, 2012

Hard to find...

People are plentiful.
Friends can be found just about anywhere. 
Good friends are hard to come by. 
Best friends are far and few between. 

I feel like that's kind of a poem? Ha, I know it's not though. 




Ignore the wall of sexy men behind us!




Getting close to try and fit Yosemite falls in the picture...

Add caption



Don't mind me... Just chillin at the beach with my cabinet.





Thermal cam... guess neither of us are very "hot" (get it?)


Ignore the ever lengthing mullet... it has since been removed.


I love my cousin. :) <3
Best friends are just that. They're the best. Best friends should bring you up, make you want to be better. They are what's good for you and you hope that as you grow and progress they'll always be what's good for you. Sometimes, they aren't though.

I have always liked having a few close friends. And then plenty of other just good friends. And that's kinda what I have now.

A best friend is hard to come by. But, to come by as many as I have is rare. They all mean so much to me. I don't wanna do lists. Because people get hurt when you do lists. (I am missing a few pictures of some of my best friends on this blog... these are just ones that were taken recently).

They say a good friend picks you up when you fall down. A best friend laughs, says "walk much?!" and then helps you up.

A good friend bails you out of jail. A best friend is there in the cell with you saying "man that was fun."

A good friend is always nice. A best friend lets you have it when you deserve it.

A good friend loves you. A best friend loves you unconditionally.

A good friend is there for you. They ask how you're doing. A best friend knows how you're doing and is there without you asking.

I am beyond blessed with the people in my life. Especially at a time that has been emotionally hard for me... I have never felt as much love from the friends I have (near and far) as I have this school year.

To the good friends of this world... I salute you. To the best friends I congratulate you for you truly have found something wonderful.

"A best friend is a single soul dwelling in two bodies." (If that's the case... my soul is split into 5 bodies... 2 more and I'll have just as many best friends as Voldemort has horucruxes... nerd joke!)


2 comments:

  1. You girls are so silly! I can only imagine the laughs that accompanied that photo session!

    I love friends and best friends truly are the icing in life! Be good to them and they will be good to you!

    Smart decision on not posting a "list". A list could be a very, very bad thing, before you know it, your best friend list would be shorter than when you started! Smart move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a nut alright! How the heck did you take those photos??!! At first I thought they were some kind of scarey masks...like something you would use in a bank heist! I'm presuming that they came from some kind of skype-ing? or web cam? whatever, they're spooky!!

    Good thing you are so dang cute...along with your friends!

    And I agree with your mom, good move on not posting a list!

    ReplyDelete