Monday, January 16, 2012

Pinterest Saved Our Wall...

Pinterest has been known to save a lot of things...

Weddings, wardrobes, friendships, craft time, vacation spots... you name it Pinterest has saved it. Well, it's really come through again. Pinterest saved our wall.

Our "living" room is pretty awesome. We have it lined with movie posters and even one of Justin Bieber. Well, we rearranged our posters to make room for our NEWEST edition... the poster me, Kara and Nikki made.

It's pretty sweet. Basically... we bought 120 crayons. Then we organized them by color and shade. After which we hot glued them to a poster board... and then took our hair dryers and melted them. Thus creating the BEST piece of artwork I have ever been a part of! Take a look for yourself... but, let me just say it one last time: Thank you Pinterest for saving our wall!!

The crayons are glued... 

The finished product!!




Kara and I deciding where to put this masterpiece!




Walah! (Keep your mouth shut... we know it's crooked but it's too late to fix!)
I also decided I am going to take JUMBO crayons... and hot glue them all the way around my first born's nursery. Instead of wall paper or patterns... they are going to have the most epic, crayon melted room EVER!

4 comments:

  1. I thought it looked cute in the corner! You girls are so creative and talented, wow! Did you take down all the other pictures?

    Melted crayons on the wall, now that would be impossible to get off and not to mention, what a mess. But then, I am sure you will have come to your senses by the time 2017 rolls around;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Goodness! Your mom's comment it too too funny. And I don't know why my photo is not coming up! what the?!!

    Carry on with the creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay then...I guess it just wanted me to complain about my no photo....so there you have it!

    ReplyDelete