Thursday, March 15, 2012

The "not" piecey bangs...


So... my mom doesn't like my bangs when I do them in pieces... or my triangle shaped bangs. In an attempt to please her I tried to make them fluid... one solid bang. As you can tell a few fell down as they naturally seem to do these days! Anyway, I took these in between classes on Tuesday. It was actually in the bathroom on the way to my Human Development class. I know mirror pictures are SO middle school but, they seem to do me the most justice. 

Really, my life's motto goes something like this... "That awkward moment when the mirror says HECK YES. And the camera says OH HECK NO." I will never know why there is such a disconnect. 

Anyway, yes this is a post ALL about my bangs. Peace N' Blessins. 


Sorry in advance for the lack of a serious smiling picture. I think I ended up taking one?! That's alright though... right?






Left side...

Right side..



There's the smile! :)

I think this is the one that the random girl walked in on.... AWKWARD!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE, love the bangs! One more suggestion, try tucking the sides behind the ears. They look like super long sideburns, now that your hair is getting longer... Or, tuck most of it behind your ear and leave a little bit in front. Love the messy top.nd a few stray bangs is a good thing:).

    You are so dang cute and of course I would have loved one serious, pretty smile! I am thinking it wuld be totally awkward to be in a public bathroom taking pictures of yourself, only to have someone walk in,eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know you have an iPhone so you can just flip the camera to the front and you don't have to use a mirror, right? Although, this does make me think of MySpace and have a good smile...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, you're a nut! Oh. My.

    It's definitely getting longer! Good thing you have your fashionista mother to advise.

    byw...please send me the address to send your Ecuador support money! I'm sure your mom gave it to me a month ago...oh, good grief! I just wrote out my check tonight! Quick.

    I'm guessing you'll have to have a trim to tide you over for the trip!

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it. I loved it from the day you got it cut, but I super love these pictures and wish I could still rock the pixie cut. And I did a fauxhawk a couple of times too. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete