Thursday, March 8, 2012

Things About Me...

My mom sent me an email the other day asking for a few things that people don't know about her... I thought she was asking for personal things. My first thought was she wanted to see how well I knew her. Ha. My second thought was that one of the boys said she did something, that she doesn't actually do... and she wanted to see if what they said made the list.

I was wrong on all accounts. It was for a Relief Society Spotlight activity. Whoops. So, she was unable to use any of mine.

Instead of posting the things I said about her... or the actual list she turned in... I figured I would post a few things maybe you do (or don't) know about me... here goes:

  1. The boy/man/guy (I never know what to call him) that I am absolutely head over heels for is serving a mission in Mendoza, Argentina. 
  2. I prefer Sophia over Sophie. 
  3. My parents are quite literally the BEST parents in the WHOLE entire world. 
  4. I have 3 wonderful brothers who light up my day! (Especially random texts from Hayden and Blake... and seeing Chase).
  5. I like to use the phrase "my boyfriend is overseas" as an excuse to see the reaction of those around me, bug my roommates. I say it loud and in public places. So, now they say it back to me. For example: "No Jenna, you know I can't go to the movies this Saturday night... you know my boyfriend is overseas."
  6. After/while it's snowing... I like to walk through the snow just to see my footprints. 
  7. I have 3 half rings that I wear. I love them!
  8. I wear two CTR rings. I guess so I never forget? Or just out of habit. 
  9. Despite popular belief my social life hasn't been too crazy this semester or last semester... in fact the average bed time in our apartment is around... 12am/Midnight. 
  10. I love reading but, haven't read an actual book for fun since last summer. 
  11. My mom once said... people spend their money in different ways (after commenting on how could so and so afford to fly to somewhere when they had so many kids... why wouldn't they spend that on their not so nice house?!) I decided I want a nice house (doesn't have to be super big) but, it has to be super clean, well decorated and a good, wholesome, fun place to be. But, that I want to spend my money on plane tickets, hotel rooms and food. Because I want my family to travel the world
  12. I really hate that I bite my nails. Even if I act like it doesn't bug me. 
  13. I am incredibly self conscious about gaining weight in my stomach... pregnancy should be fun. 
  14. I can't leave the house without earrings, a watch and a belt. 
  15. I love beanies. I miss my long hair when I see people with straight hair. But, I do like my short hair. 
  16. I would rather be hot than cold. But, my hands (when in Utah) are ALWAYS cold. It's weird. Even as I type... they are freezing. Must be poor circulation or something. 
  17. My favorite colors have changed from what they were when I was little. I now really like purple. And orange. (I still like blue and green though).
  18. I can touch and move back and forth my uvula (punching bag in the back of your throat) with my tongue... without choking. Admit it... you just tried to do that!
  19.  I am still outgoing. But, when I come to a group of people that already know each other (like... getting a new job) I am more shy than usual. 
  20. I can't cut a straight line with scissors.
  21. If I am cooking/making a poster/any sort of activity, I can't ever go without spilling something on me, covering my hands, finding residue in random places on me later or getting something on my face.
  22. I can play the piano. But, I can't sing. Or dance. I have no ability to make my movements fluid. Or to a beat. 
  23. I am going to be an elementary school teacher! I want to teach k-3 but, my license will go from k-6. 
  24. Aside from going to Ecuador this summer... I will also be spending the second half of my summer in NC lifeguarding and hanging with my family.
  25. I had to make it an even 25 for OCD reasons... That counts as one right?
That's not everything about me... or even everything UNIQUE about me. But, I tried to come up with the obscure. Stuff you wouldn't just know. :)

3 comments:

  1. I could comment on each one of these 25 random things about you, but won't! I wish you could quit biting your nails, as well but am happy to know that you think a belt, watch and earrings are a neccessity.

    And, you can sing, have no belly, are going to be a great teacher,and yes, your 3 cute brothers are wonderful, just as you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND have a cousin who is basically the best thing in your life...aka sister/best friend/sidekick/pic all rolled into one! Come on cuzzy how could you leave this out?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME!! I am making so many mental notes right now!

    ReplyDelete