Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Welcome to Quito!!


Ecuador is beautiful. At least I think so. The packed city, the mountains, the crammed streets may not have an appeal to most people but, I love it. 

I love how closely packed the houses are. How the landscape looks from a distance. I love the 60-70 degree weather. I love that it rains randomly. I love that it's warm (and close to the sun so I get a nice tan). I love it all. 

I love cities in general though! So, what would make this any different?! :) Welcome to Quito the capitol of Ecuador.
Elevation: 9,200 ft.
Population: 2,504,991
16 miles south of the Equator
.62 Miles in size. 





KFC! :) A little taste of home. 


The Artesian. 

The view from close to our house!









Graffiti is EVERYWHERE! This is some of the creepier artwork! 






Mikele, Janessa, me and Brandi :)

Pay no attention to my hair. It's growing out.
Brandi and Mikele are cousins... So Janessa stepped in as my honorary cousin. Haha
















1 comment:

  1. That grafitti is spooky! I didn't realize it was such a mountainous landscape. Love the houses on the side of the mountain and how colorful they are. I don't see a pink one, if I lived there I would definitely paint mine pink!

    Your friends all look really cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete