Monday, November 22, 2010

In the Mood to Write...

I don't really have anything to say. I just feel like writing. I had a wonderful weekend.

I got to see my Grams. It has been TOO long.
I got to hang out with Chase and Mariss... Probably my 2 favorite people in this state to hang out with. Family is the best... that's for sure.
I got to talk and joke around with my amazing Aunt and Uncle... I really am so lucky.
I got to talk to my mom for a little bit on the way home from Ogden.
Tomorrow is my last day! The joys of being in Freshman classes... The teachers cancel like crazy! I have no classes Tuesday!
I am getting to hang out with my friend Geoff AND go to Ogden tomorrow.
I get to help my Aunt with the preschooler kids Tuesday for the Thanksgiving feast! I am more excited than an 18 year old should be!
I got to go to the Temple tonight! We were too late to go IN the grounds. But just being by it was awesome!
I watched a couple of funny movies and episodes of my new favorite TV show with good friends and family!
I am happy! I miss home, but I am closer than ever to getting to see them!!

I feel like I wanna have crazy weird/funny blogs like my roommate Nikole! But, I know this is supposed to be like a semi-serious blogs... and funny fashion, advice columns, and posts about creepy cartoon characters are not welcome!

I miss the best friend, Aeryn... but such is life! She is going home in 2 days and going to live it up there for me.

I don't have anything to say. And feel like I need to include pictures. But, I haven't taken any recently.

I will over Thanksgiving break for sure.

Ammon just came over and delivered the world's tastiest treat!
This is my second time having it since being here.
It's called "Puppy Chow"
Basically chocolate, peanut putter, powdered sugar, chex mix goodness.

I watched some movie with Jenna and Lewis tonight. Chase's recommendation. It's called Saved. And it is actually quite hilarious. 

I should get to bed soon. I have class at 9. But I am just too pumped for break!!! It is MUCH needed. And I am THRILLED all I will be expected to do over break is write a 1pg double spaced paper for anthro and edit my Sociology paper. Such a GOOD feeling. Like really though. A huge weight off my shoulders... 

Ok. I'm going to try to settle down. And read and fall asleep. Till next time. 

-Sophie

2 comments:

  1. You can make your post about anything you want! We all enjoy a good joke and funny pictures. I just like to read about what you are doing and how your life is. But, I would be fine with some goofy posts as well! Sounds like you are going to have a great Thanksgiving. I know Aunt B and Grandma will take good care of you and Chase. Do some fun things and just be happy! Puppy Chow sounds yummy to me, nice friends are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a totally fun and stress-free few days! I need some of those....oh, well!

    I'm really glad that you are keeping up with your posts. I wish I could say the same for me. Ugh. So much to say, so little time.

    I'm happy that you have family close by for times like these and that your Grandma could make an appearance to complete the love!

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete