Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Good Idea.

I found this blog idea while just looking around online... I thought it was a good idea. Tell me what you think. I figured it will help keep me posting often.


DISCLAIMER: I will not do it if I will be judged/you ask specifics! So... if you are going to do that, then tell me now. I will do it in my personal journal or something!!



Day 1: Ten things you want to say to ten different people (they remain nameless).

Day 2: Nine things about yourself.

Day 3: Eight ways to win your heart.

Day 4: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

Day 5: Six things that you wish you had never done.

Day 6: Five people who mean a lot to you.

Day 7: Four turn offs.

Day 8: Three turn ons.

Day 9: Two smileys that describe your life right now.

Day 10: One Confession

Tell me what you think. Good or bad idea. I'll start tomorrow.
Or whenever i get the ok.

2 comments:

  1. VERY good you little tumblr thief ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say go for it! Judge or ask for specifics, not me!

    ReplyDelete