Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What's on My Mind as of Now...


I decided to switch things up a bit. So, i'm going to make this post semi-poemy? Ha

Seeing Grams.
My Best Friends. (My Mom and Aeryn).
My Dad. 
Hayden and Blake. 
My possibly fractured elbow. 
My second family in Ogden.
Snowboarding.
Home. 
Schoolwork.
Lots and Lots of Papers.
Food. 

It's like one of those poems that you start with something and end with like something similar to the same thing. OK. So, it's not a poem. 

Cut me some slack. I'm a starving college kid.

Today: We picked up Cody and Cory from the airport. Took them to In N Out to eat and then dropped them off at the MTC. It was good to get to see them one last time. It's strange how much you don't realize you miss people till you see them again. That was confusing. Long story short, i've missed seeing them. They are good friends. I forgot how funny Cory was. It was really cute to see them all dressed and ready to go. They were both nervous and excited. It was a fun time. I wish they had gotten to come a day earlier so we could've showed them around more. :)
On the way from the airport.
Cory and Cody. If you couldn't tell them apart from their  "Missionary haircuts"
 They had more luggage than our tiny car could fit! So, they sat with the suitcases on their laps. :) Cory called them their "Customized seat belts."

We took them out to eat. They had never heard of In N Out.
:)

Me and my two favorite twins in front of the MTC.
I wanted to hug them bad! It was hard!! But they were good Elders and refused to touch anything except my hand.

Chase and the Twins.

All four of us!
The greeting missionaries refused to take a picture for us...
SO after many attempts we got this.
My elbow might be fractured. :( Aka. No snowboarding. Or skiing. Or anything fun. I might go crazy if it is. I don't know anyone who wants to go as bad as I do. 

Grams. I get to see her in like two days?! Not even. I am so excited. I have missed her TONS. I've been badgering her with phone calls and a countdown since Monday. I love her and can NOT wait!!

My family and Aeryn. So basically, my Family. I miss my home. I want to go home and see everyone so bad! It's hard being out here so far away! I miss everyone tons. I will have another post on that soon. I promise.

My elbow. It hurts. Its swollen. It might be fractured. Kill me. 


2 comments:

  1. You will have an awesome Thanksgiving and your grandma is really looking forward to her visit. I love you and will miss spending it with yu and my sweet boy! Have fun and enjoy the break. But, NO skiing or snowboarding and that is an order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The twins look too cute, all ready for the MTC. It must have been so fun to see them and at the same time, I imagine that it made you just a little homesick!

    Cute photos of everyone, and you look darn happy, in spite of the pain of a fractured elbow!

    Have fun with your Grandma. It's always a treat to be with someone who loves you as much as your Grandma. Have a great Thanksgiving!! I'm planning on being blue...we were planning to come back to Jessie's and have dinner with your parents, but the thought of another long trip just puts me over the edge right now! Fred and I will most likely relax and cook something a lot more simple than a big turkey!

    Love you lots. I'll try to keep up more often. It's been a horridly st
    ressful last few months. Having your mom along for most of the ride has definitely helped!!

    ReplyDelete