Sunday, November 6, 2011

Without You...

I know to most of you who read the title immediately thought... "Oh great. Another post about that boy on a mission." And to you I say, you're rude.

To everyone else... the post is actually about YOU. Yes, seeing as the majority of my friends and family I am around all the time, up here in Provo Utah, don't read my blog... this post is about you.

The title is partly an attempt at me getting creative and thought provoking and partly as a result of today's "pop" music. I have a couple songs I listen to on repeat several times in a row. Both of them share the same name. "Without You."

Links are posted below. The first link I think most people will like... it's not one of those songs that just us youngsters listen to. It's one that the lyrics speak to anyone who has ever had any form of love in their life. I pity those who shy away from love. "It is better to have loved and lost, than to never love at all.":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3TWpWf798s&ob=av2e

The second... well, it's pop. And it makes you wanna go clubbing, dance around your apartment and belt out the meaningless lyrics at the top of your lungs.. or a weird combination of the 3. And among all the hip shaking and weird looks from people who just DON'T know what real talent is... you find that maybe you can relate to these meaningless lyrics. And that's the beauty of music isn't it? That you can relate to something that has no meaning... or all the meaning in the world...simply from the lyrics and the way the music makes you feel. Without any further ado:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUe8uoKdHao&ob=av2e

Anyway, this post and the next one are referring to how I am without all of you.

So... enjoy looking/reading about my weekend. And pretend you were there. Because I missed all of you. Especially YOU.

1 comment:

  1. know you're tired, but you should prob edit this post again...just sayin ;)

    miss you. love you.

    ReplyDelete