Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dear Mom,

I sent this to your phone and your email. I'm not sure what you'll check first in the morning. I love you Mom.

Dear Mom,

I miss you SO much. I miss everything about you...

I miss coming home and seeing you there.
I miss having my friends over and them talking about how much they like you.
I miss talking to you.
I miss pestering and bugging the living mess out of you.
I miss your laugh.
I miss your smile.
I miss sitting down in a cafeteria and eating a lunch I know you made.
I miss your hugs.
I miss joking around with you.
I miss me, you and Aeryn talking.
I miss coming home and seeing you on the computer.
I miss Hayden, Blake and Dad too.
I miss Grams. I miss her tons too.
I only cried a little when writing this.
I don't want puffy eyes tomorrow.
I love you.
You were right... I am curled up on my bed thinking how much I miss my Mom.
I miss your secrets and the things I can't tell anyone.
I miss YOU mom.
I miss you lots.

You really are the best.
I cant wait till Christmas... Here's my list of things I want:
I'm teasing.
I do love you though.
And I miss you.
There is no one quite like you.
You mean the world to me.
I love you.

Goodnight.

I miss you.

Just so everyone else wouldn't feel so left out.

I miss him too.

:)

Only our family knows what this means... Family Business.

I love you!

Aunt B made her appearance. :)
Miss this... and you.

Twins? ;)

LOVE YOU MOM.

4 comments:

  1. Certainly a mother's payday to get such an email. I miss you dearly, and am forever grateful Heavenly Father sent you to me! You inspire me to be a better mother, a better person. I miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing, if we are twins, where exactly are my pretty long legs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess your mom belongs to the "every mother crow thinks her baby's blackest" club!! Your mom is too cute, for sure, and funny, and stylish, and creative, and smart, and quick....well, you get the picture! You came from good genes, girl. Just lap it up and carry on! Being away from home for the first time puts relationships all in perspective. And, you're in the same club.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Soph,
    Thanks for my very own personal "shoutout"! YOu know that I am your fav aunt in Utah and love you tons.

    ReplyDelete