Monday, October 25, 2010

Letters.

As of right now I have mail to respond to.

I have letters to write to the following people:

  • Elder Sammons (my cousin)
  • Elder Hallam (my cousins friend/MTC companion)
  • Aeryn (my Best Friend)
  • Stephanie Spain (My GOOD friend from way back in the day aka my new pen pal)
  • Elder Schow (Another of my cousins missionary companions.
  • Elder Mauler (One of my friends from BYU's older brother.)
I am so far behind. It's insane. Ha all those letters. Thats 5 of them. My hand will be mad sore after that. But, I should probably get on that SOON. 

I have FHE in a few. I'll blog more tomorrow. 
Here's a picture from the weekend.

We went to The Cheesecake Factory. From left to right.. Whitney, Mariss, Chase, Karlie, Me, Matt.

Matt takes me out to lunch on Tuesdays. He works down in Provo on tuesdays. 
He's really nice. :) I'll blog about that the next time we go.


Till then!

1 comment: