Friday, October 29, 2010

Utah's Fall.

Chase thinks i'm a freak.

Simply because i'm obsessed with the mountains. Ha. It's not my fault. I love the way this state looks sometimes. ESPECIALLY when its cloudy. The clouds sit around the top of the mountains and they look SO cool. Like really eerie and something out of a movie!! I haven't been able to capture how cool they look but I tried. So here is my catalog of Fall pictures that I took.

I just found out you can click on pictures to make them bigger. I dunno why all my pictures come out really small? I click and tell them to be large! Xtra-Large makes them run off the page. Oh well...



 I'm nowhere near a pro at shooting these kinds of pictures, but I really like taking pictures. :)

Heritage Halls


I really like these next three!
These leaves are all over campus.
People are always sweeping, raking and vacuuming them up. It's
semi-funny.


 


I felt like my mom would like the previous three. I dunno. Don't you like all the trees changing colors? 
Maybe i'm imagining things. But those three are my favorites. Prolly cause I think i'm a real good photographer.
:) Cool Huh?
There is snow on the top of the mountains!


Have I mentioned how much I love the mountains. I can't wait to take some of the snow!


Heritage Halls.

3 comments:

  1. They all look so pretty. I do love Fall and the changing leaves. If you love photography, you should take a class, just for fun! Of course I love the pictures of Heritage Halls, since it is your home away from home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soph i love fall too, but let me know how much you still like the snow in April haha. :) Love aunt B!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :) i love these pictures..save some for our calendar? also..when we both get home it's time for picnics/camping. both indoors. we can use your blanket? also we can "build a fort out of sheets" and be like katy perry...IF linda allows us of course :) i miss you!!!! tell chase i miss him and mariss and LC too. love you see ya soon :)

    ReplyDelete