Tuesday, October 19, 2010

No Pictures.

My mom is gone.  This weekend was beyond needed though. We didn't take any pictures sadly, so there will be none to post. I thought about one of me, but I look a mess today. I promised i'd try to do this everyday, so maybe I will post one of me tomorrow. Because blogs with pictures are ALWAYS more interesting.

I have a LOT of work cut out for me this week. I have a physical science test tomorrow that I am dreading. I am  sure I wont do very good. I'm not very good in that class. Correction: I am good in the class, the test questions are just harder than the ones he gives us as practice. It's rather annoying. I feel unprepared because all the work we do with the TA and in class is so much easier than the tests he makes. College work sucks!

Anthro is too much writing. I have so much to do for one class it's ridiculous. The class is huge. The teacher is arrogant. And wrote most of our reading material. That doesn't make since? How can we learn ANYTHING real about anthropology if all of what we are learning is coming from this one guy? It's dumb. And a lot of work.

Waking up at 7:45 is harder than I thought. Note to Self. NO more 9am classes.

I miss my mom already! I had a blast all weekend. We did a LOT of shopping and eating. But, I feel much more well fed and my spirits are higher than they were previously. It was so good seeing her. She talked to me for awhile on the trampoline at my Aunt B's. Probably one of my more favorite moments, because it was just me and her. Don't get me wrong I LOVED it being me her and chase and even when Mariss and Aunt B joined. But i'd missed that one on one time.

Now. Off. To. More. Homework. YUCK.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this weekend as well! It was wonderful seeing you and just being able to hug you and touch that pretty face! I am sure I needed it more than you. It was fun spending time with you and also laughing and goofing off with Chase, Marissa and B as well! I only wish you were within driving distance. Keep working hard, you can do it.

    ReplyDelete