Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Kitchen.

My kitchen is GROSS.

And to make my point this week that NONE of it was mine, I refused to eat at home. I had a few meals at home like peanut butter and jelly, yogurt, apples and other finger foods. For the most part though all my meals were eaten at the cougareat. In an attempt NOT to get fat though, I had lots of Subway. (Yes Mom, with little or no mayonnaise.) I tried to eat as healthy as I could. (I'm sure most meals were healthier at the food court than the ones we eat at the apartment.) Along with the subway, salads, wraps etc... I walked around with my stomach flexed. I'm not sure what all that does for your stomach, but I'm sure it helped. Like I walked around ALL the time with my stomach flexed. It not only keeps me feeling fit it also makes my stomach look flatter, so it must also make me thinner. It's the only explanation.

What caused this terrible turn of events, you might ask?

Well, I came home Sunday after Aunt B's. The kitchen was a wreck. I FINALLY understand why my Mom hates coming home to a dirty house. The kitchen was FULL of dishes. The stove had dirty pots and frying pans. The counter had food sitting out on it. The refrigerator was full of WHO KNOWS what. I went straight to my room and my new project came into effect.

That being said. I made a comment about how dirty the kitchen was everyday. They all agreed. Nothing was ever done. I holed up in my room on Saturday until the game. I worked on my 10pg paper. I got dressed and ready. I cleaned my half of the room. I vaccumed our room. And when I came out, the kitchen was clean.

I am looking forward to more pasta. That's really all we have to eat here. Pasta, Cereal, Top Ramen and Fruit  Snacks.

Thursday night Dexter and Shawn asked Ashley and Me on a double date. We drove up to where you start to hike the Y and looked out over Provo and just talked. Afterwards we went to Denny's for hot chocolate.

Dexter (Ashley's Date) Shawn (My Date)
Dexter is at UVU. Shawn is manager of a Discount Tires.
They live in the same apartment complex. 

Shawn, Me, Ashley and Dexter

Me and Ashley.
FREEZING.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is music to my ears, finally some empathy for my dirty kitchen obesession! It is amazing what you learn while living away from home! I am glad to hear that after a week (yikes!) they did clean the kitchen. Did you mention your Thursday night date to me, I think not! I am never going to get use to this! Oh, and many kudos on the light mayonnaise:)!

    ReplyDelete