Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Something Cute I Found

Chase thought it was funny. But also thinks i'm extremely weird for liking it as much as I do.. I dunno... I think it's cute!! :)


How I found this you may ask?? Well when sitting in sociology of course! Our teacher showed us this video and told us (we have a test this week) "that it is NOT our grade that matters in the end... it is who we are that matters." I would like to quote her on that if I get anything less than an A on the test.

I've studied for it and my physical science test like crazy. If I do NOT get at LEAST a B on both... consider this my formal resignation from college.

I am constantly reminded that BYU is just as hard to get into as Chapel Hill and that I am clearly under-qualified for such rigorous classes. I am thinking of dropping out and becoming just a social student. One who lives in the dorms and parties hard, but never gets a degree.

I'm just kidding. But I have studied SO much for these 2 tests.

So Marcel the Shell, With Shoes On... (and everyone else) wish me luck. And enjoy the video. :)

1 comment:

  1. You are a goofball, a shell with shoes, pink no less! I will pray for you to recall all of your studying, when is the test?

    ReplyDelete