Monday, October 11, 2010

I'm Trying to Do Better at Blogging.

My head hurts.

My head hurts lots when I wake up in the morning no matter how much sleep I get the night before. Maybe it's cause i'm tired. Maybe because i'm exhausted and spent. Or that i'm stressed? Or thinking too much? I'm not sure but it's no fun.

I've made a resolution to nap more. Not that it will do anything. But, just like 20 min power naps. And going to bed earlier. And not as much social this week. More study. I'm not sure what that will accomplish since most of my pain and suffering comes from college classes.

The work is hard. It takes a long time. My teachers grade hard. I want a day off. Not one where I skip all my classes (WHICH I have YET to do). But like a REAL day off. Like a day where I can just take a break. I need one of those soon.

Also Halloween is coming up. What should I be? I was thinking Katy Perry. And wear an Elmo t-shirt or something. I can't think of anything clever or creative. Suggestions please... This was Katy on SNL. Now granted my choice in top would be a BIT less revealing. ;)

In an attempt to be classy and trendy, none of my clothing is really costume appropriate. So do help with throwing out ideas.
(I told Chase this was for him. We'd go to walmart. And buy him a tight fitting Superman tshirt. Then he'd wear a white button down over it buttoned halfway. Wear a tie thats tied loosely and off centered. Mess up his hair a little. wear some cute jeans and some dorky glasses. then walah!! Clark Kent aka superman) :) His ideas consisted of Harry Potter, The Rapist from Youtube and the Joker. :) HELP!

4 comments:

  1. My vote is a big fat NO, to Katy Perry, she is so trashy! I woul dbe so sad, sad, sad, if you were her.You could always be a red m&m, a witch, or a dinosaur. Oh wait, you have already been all of those! Okay, so maybe you should call your Aunt Glenda, as she totally loves Halloween and dressing up! Yes, that is exactly what you should do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and one more thing. Naps are fine but a good nights sleep is best. I am sure you are just doing too much. Try to get some rest and relax. You have never done well, when you stayed up too late, several nights in a row. Don't worry so much about everything, I am sure you are doing fine. Just slow down some and know that you are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is overwhelming. And that's the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, and you can thank me for your mother's upcoming visit (I hope it's not a surprise...). I canceled our trip to High Point due to stress!! I totally relate.

    Have fun and catch your breath while she's there.
    Love you and always have you in my prayers...really.

    ReplyDelete