- Moldy Lettuce.. and really any food that spoils.
- Bad food. Oh how I miss good family dinners! For some reason pasta and sandwiches (what feels like 8 times a week) just doesn't cut it!!!
- Classes. As much as I love them being only 50 minutes... Sometimes the professors just are NOT interesting. Like really though.. be interesting.
- Homework... I just don't understand why I have to read a MINIMUM of 2 books for each class. If i'm just reading to do the homework and then moving to a new book i'm not really learning anything am I?
- Time. I hate that I have to balance all the stress of school, have a social life, keep in touch with my family and friends (who I miss WAY WAY WAY too much), study, read, sleep oh and eat.
- Buying food. It's such a hassle. And sharing food. Like, who gets to eat what if we split the cost?
- Roommate drama. SO overrated. Just be normal and we'll get along! You don't even have to be my BEST friend... Can't we just get along and once again... DO NORMAL THINGS? (I have to stress normalcy more than one should.)
- I'm 2000 some miles away from the people I care about and love the most.
- I miss my Mom. I miss coming home and going up the stairs to find her in the playroom. I miss coming home and knowing that I AM home. As much as this is my new dorm room, it will never replace my HOME. And I miss talking to my mom face to face. The phone just isn't the same.
- I miss hugs. I have wonderful roommates and friends who are more than willing. And of course Chase, my PiC, Mariss, Aunt B and Uncle Terry (The people I love the most up here and am SO lucky to have) but nothing comes close to the hugs from your mom, dad, little brothers and Grandma...
|Some of the group from the football game.|
- The freedom! I make my own schedule. As stressful as it can be sometimes I like picking when and what I do!
- The length of classes. 50 minutes is good. Makes for 4 hours of school on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. One hour on Tuesdays and 2 on Thursdays.
- Roommates. I love how close I am with some of my roommates. They are my GOOD friends here. And i'm lucky to have them.
- Friends in general. Ward friends, Roommate friends, home teachers, class friends and just friends you met whenever wherever make for a really good time.
- Going to Aunt B's. Me and Chase got to go down for a night on Saturday. It was much needed. A good shower, a good meal and good company.
- Family. Which goes along with the one above, but Chase and I eat lunch anywhere from 1 to 3 times a week together. Those are some of my favorite days. I also really LOVE when my cousin Mariss, comes to visit. (My roommates ADORE Chase, and love Mariss already!!)
- When I say roommates, I include my good friend Tyler. He was also my first BYU kiss... it happened last night and I really enjoy his company. He is super nice and extremely sweet. He too really liked meeting Mariss, and finds Chase hilarious. Which means he passes the test in my book. He's a really fun guy.
- I love my bed. I love sleeping in it. I love jumping on it! I love wrestling Jenna on it late at night. :) Haha
- I love being crazy. I love going out and having fun doing whatever till whenever. I love the feeling when you get homework done. AH.. nothing is quite like that.
- I love phone calls with my mom. I love talking to her LOTS. She is my favorite person in the WHOLE world... I miss her tons.. I am always thinking about how much I would like to fly down and just sit around and talk... watch a movie... go shopping just ANYTHING. And when I miss her most (as Cliche as it is) I have my go to song... And I just sit and think about life and how different it is now!
|On the way to the game:|
Me, Jenna, Nikole and Ashley
|Mariss and Chase|
|Me and Jenna at the Hot Pots!|
|Jenna, Nikole and Ashley|
|The hot pots are basically natural hot tubs. Only 100 times|
hotter than any hot tub i've ever been in.
|Chase and Dave|
|Nothing quite like being best friends and family. :)|
|Jenna Me Josh.|
(Nate (Jenna's older brother) and Dustin (his friend)
are not pictured! But were there.)
|Tyler, Mariss, Jenna|
|Me and Tyler|
|I LOVE JENNA|
|Mariss and Whit|
|Chase, Whit and Mariss.|
|Just a GIANT photoshoot.. BYU was losing. What else were we supposed to do?!|
|Haha our random face picture.|
|Chase and Whit.|
|Me and my CuZ|
|Chase, Russell and Dave.|
I lost my wallet. A girl found me on facebook. Last night in my frantic search for a car to borrow I was too happy for words. Paul (my awesome friend/home teacher) drove Me, Jenna and Tyler to get my wallet. He is SO nice. :) Tyler kissed me. I messed up some settings on Jenna's computer. Went to bed happy. Life is good. (Except for the grades part. I'm going to do better. Since I have an A in EVERY class. Just that one test. Kill me.) I LOVE COLLEGE.