Thursday, February 24, 2011

Basketball Mania!!

Basically, it's basketball season... and this year BYU is doing things right! Jimmer Fredette THE Nation's leading scorer, is leading our Cougars to victory! Going to the games is kind of a big deal now. They are so full of energy and people! Ha. Anyway, Mariss came up last night for the game against Colorado State. It was  much closer than it should've been but whatever, right? Anyway, I loved having her come up! Basically I just love her!

Mariss and Anthon before the game.

It may LOOK empty... but, it's not. 

OH. Did I mention these were also taken like an hour and
thirty minutes before the game?

Quinton (Will's roommate) and Will. 

Me and Will. 


The famous Jimmer Fredette
And the pink shoes.
I was not a fan. 
 After the game we met up with Chase and Jenna... and went to eat. The place was called Sammy's and it was a little hole in the wall place (QUITE literally). I thought the wall was cute so I took a picture of it!

Anthon, Mariss, Jenna and Chase.




 My "cool" photography. I thought it was cool I could take pictures of their reflection's in a napkin holder. I dunno. Small things amuse small minds I guess. :)




And to conclude this post I only thought it necessary that I include 3 more pictures. 

Just to show you how many people come! 



And finally. The picture that will be second ONLY to my wedding picture:
Me and Jimmer.

2 comments:

  1. I am guessing they must have been giving those t-shirts away since everyone is wearing one! Of course, I love seeing Marissa in one, she totally belongs there!

    And the pink shoes, the best part of the uniform, love them!

    Having sandwiches at Sammy's - about $4
    BYU t-shirts - free
    Taking pictures in the reflection of the napkin dispenser - priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go, girl! I love the photo reflection in the napkin dispenser. Now that's right up there with Michelle's creative photography! Love it.

    Fred would be proud of you for being such a fan of basketball. As for me, my least favorite sport. Too noisy . Too sweaty. Yup, not for me. But that doesn't mean I'm not impressed with the photo of you and the main game star!

    ReplyDelete