Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wonderful Weekend!

This weekend was especially fun! It was a 3-day weekend that pretty much trumps all others this semester! I am beyond tired and super worn out! It started with a LONG day of snowboarding on Friday with Will. We borrowed Chase's car and drove up to Sundance (up Provo Canyon I believe) and went snowboarding ALL day! :) I was happy because it gave me sometime to go with someone more of my caliber. It allowed me to work on my "technique" ;) It was just fun to go and work on getting better! :) If you wanna make a picture bigger you can click on it and it enlarges!

On the bus from parking to the Lodge.

First Run!


Prettiest view EVER!

At the VERY top! :)



On the Lift again! :)

We got back around like 5:30. So, it was definitely a long (but extremely fun) day of boarding! I got home, took a shower, did my hair, went out to eat with Nikole and Jenna:
Jenna and I, going to eat!

Me and Nikki!

Old roomies. :)


Taking pictures... What I do best. Ha


All of us!!
After we ate, Nikole went home to finish getting ready. Me and Jenna just hung out for an hourish... then Nikole came back. We got back to catching up! I so miss having Nikole in our room. : / Afterwards we all met up to go Ice Skating!! It was Me and Will, Jenna and Adam, Nikole and Gavin, Luke and Mindi and Ben and Madison.

I took a lot of pictures. But, they are kinda random. :) So here are the good ones! :)

Left to Right:
Gavin, Nikole, Mindi, Jenna, Adam, Will, Me

The WHOLE group.
Gavin, Nikole, Me, Will Ben, Madison, Adam, Mindi, Luke and Jenna
front and center!


All of us again!
That date lasted LATE into the night Friday. When I finally rolled into bed, I was ready for sleep more than I think I ever have been in my LIFE! :) But, I was up at the crack of dawn for a way fun day of sledding with Chase, Sarah, Will, Mariss and Anthon! I took WAY more videos than pictures. So, here's what I have!

Anthon making the TREK up the hill.

Will, Mariss, Chase and Sarah!


Will!

Chase, Mariss and Sarah!
The hill! It was actually WAY cool!
So, we finished Saturday with a night of cousins and ice cream,  Easy A, practicing the song for church on Sunday and talking late into the night! :)

Blogger won't let me upload any videos?! It's being stupid. So, the pictures will have to do.

Sunday was when I played my piece. The only video I have is one we took that like our 2nd time practicing together. It's not the best and you can tell where I mess up. I played in church today and played really well I thought. Literally like 2 mistakes! I loved playing and I loved accompanying. It really was SO good to get back into playing.

I put it on youtube because the file is too big to even email?! I'll include the URL in the next blog. :) I dunno. I hate technology sometimes. But, I need sleep. So i'm peacin' out. You asked for pictures... and pictures you got! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures! You guys are all so cute and it looks like you had loads of fun. I totally miss having you guys around and hearing about your fun times first hand.

    Will looks like a nice young man, and you look happy! It makes my heart smile to see you, Chase and Marissa together.

    So, I am totally sad that I wasn't there to hear you play for your friends. I mean, really, after all those years of saying "Sophie, go practice" I think it is the least I deserve!

    ReplyDelete