Thursday, February 10, 2011

Life As We Know It...

I feel as if I need to write something of importance. But, I don't have anything new to report on. Except my exciting weekend. I can go ahead and detail that out for you... If you want?

Thursday: Class. Yay. It's not too bad. It's my most relaxed day, hence the ability to actually type a blog. I had Book of Mormon. It was a REALLY good class. Then ice skating. :) Then ASL and at 5pm me and Chase are going shopping together. :) Yay, for sibling love. Also, I am practicing piano AGAIN with the boys for our Sunday performance. My next blog will have a surprise for all my dedicated readers. Ha

Friday: Early morning class. Then Will and Me are hitting up Sundance to go snowboarding! It's only his second time going. So, we should be on similar talent levels. Ha we are planning on going from 10 or 11- 4:30. After which I'll come home, get ready and at 7pm we have a big group date thing. We want to go ice skating:
Will and Me
Nikole and Gavin
Ben and Ashley
Luke and Mindi
Jenna and (Adam. He has to let us know. If not him she is asking Brandon)
And possibly Ashley and her date.
We're going ice skating. So hopefully, my next blog will have some better stories and pictures.

On Saturday Mariss is coming up for our triple date:
Mariss and Anthon, 
Me and Will and 
Chase and Sarah. 
The plan is as of now, to go sledding from like 11-2ish? Eat lunch/dinner around 3. And make it back up to Provo around 5 to catch the last half of the BYU vs. University of Utah game. They are playing at home. :)

Finally, on Sunday 8:30am church. I'll get there a little early to practice with Anthon and Alex (the two boys singing). We'll do our thing. And then! The rest of the day. I'm not sure about the rest of Sunday though. We'll see. Hopefully, a nap of some sort.
Well, I don't have any pictures to upload. Any new ones. But, I took a funny/sad video of Will doing the cinnamon challenge. For those of you who don't know what it is... basically you take a spoonful of cinnamon put it all in your mouth and you have swallow it ALL. Which actually is really hard... cause it refuses to go 
down smoothly? And it burns your head. And is terrible. :)




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like loads of fun! You, Will,friends and family, what a great combination. I am missing pictures, hopefully you will make up for it in tomorrows blog. Good luck with snowboarding and the triple family date, a first, for sure! You should definitely wear some of those new cute clothes and jewelry, the nicest mom ever bought you.

    The cinnamon challenge would definitely be one I would pass on, now if it were M&Ms or ice cream, count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun day for sure...except for the cinnamon challenge...which sounds like it could be a choking hazard!

    I too, waiting for photos!

    ReplyDelete