Thursday, February 17, 2011

Temple, Sledding... oh and Bella, Bella, Bellatrix!!

Last night, Jenna wanted to go see The Princess Bride in the varsity theater on campus. It was playing for only a dollar! She went to class. I invited Ben, Luke, Skylar, Quinton and Will to come with us. Luke replied that instead he and Will were going to the Temple. I told him I was jealous and next time he was going to invite me! Well, he invited me to come with them and how could I not accept!

We walked to the Provo Temple and it was probably like 40-50 degrees I would guess.Feelin' so good we walked up to the doors. I wanted a picture, but a lot of people were filing in and I didn't want to waste anymore time! Ha

So, we went in and did our thing. It felt so good to finally be where I needed to be. One of my biggest regrets of my Freshman year is not taking the time to go more often, especially since I have one that is a 10 minute walk away!

I finally went and it just felt SO SO good. I was so happy. However, as we were walking out I saw Will waiting on me. I asked if Luke was still changing but he said nope! He's outside and he says it's snowing. Any state that goes from 55 and breezy to 20 something and snowing in a day... is WHACK.  But hey! I'm hardly a weatherman. ;)

Even in the snow the boys paused for a picture with me! :)
Luke and Ben. Two of my favorite boys at BYU!



Provo Temple. Pretty huh?!
After I got back Jenna and I deliberated going to the 9pm showing of the movie. When Anthon texted us saying he wanted to go sledding and to see if anyone else wanted to go. Well, guess what ended up going down?! Only the cool people got ready and went! We had so much fun!

 At the bottom of the hill there was a sidewalk and then more snow. You would book it down the hill hit the sidewalk and get THROWN feet off your sled! Ha it was a blast. Till I figured out that all you have to do is lift your butt a little right as you hit the side walk to stay on the sled. However, this was not foolproof because at one point Jenna and I went down on the 2 person sled. We hit the sidewalk and went another ten feet. As we got up we realized we had stayed wrapped around each other in the same position ditched the sled back at the sidewalk and sledded 10ft on our butts. It was too fun! I love sledding! It's like my favorite past time lately! Ha.

Anthon and Will.

On the car ride there!

I'm thinking this could be like a movie poster or a cover to an album or something.

All the other pictures from the night are on facebook.


Us and a bald will? Ha



Roommate picture! :)

Anyways as of now. MUCH better 2nd semester than first. OH! And yesterday 3 liters of water and Today 2.2... so far. ;)

2 comments:

  1. You guys are nuts! GOing to the temple and then sledding, I sure hope studying is in there somewhere! The picture of the temple is beautiful and I love that you love it. Will gets more brownie points for going to the temple and for asking you to go along! What an awesome guy.

    You and Jenna look like you are having way too much fun, keep smiling and maybe study a little?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I agree with your mom that any man who is cool, fun, cute AND makes the Temple a priority is a keeper!!!

    Sounds like loads of fun, and I'm pretty sure that you have the coolest friends and roommates ever. For sure.

    And a little time for study is good too...tee hee.

    ReplyDelete