Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sore.

Sore. Sore is uncomfortable. Sore is not fun. However, sore is worth it! I went snowboarding twice. It beat my butt! But, I love it! It really is one of the more fun things I've done! I took a couple of pictures. Especially so my WONDERFUL parents can see how cute/legit I look! :)

Me and Mariss


Saturday at Wolf Mountain

Monday at Powder Mountain


Anyway, so I had a blast to say the least! I am kind of in love with it! Ha i'm not too good yet! But, hopefully i'm getting there! I plan to go with my CuZ, Russell (and some other people), Lewis and that crew and possibly Sam and her boy Jared (maybe Jenna) by the end of the season! And hopefully more than once!

I don't have much else to say! We beat TCU in basketball tonight! 83-67!! The real challenge is next Wednesday when we play San Diego! We are ranked #9 in the country!

Today was mostly pictures. Hopefully tomorrow will be more inspiring and fulfilling. Hopefully. 

Night. :)  

1 comment:

  1. That mountain makes me nervous, you better be careful! You two looked pretty cute and I do like your board, but be careful!

    ReplyDelete