Saturday, January 29, 2011

Trip to the Grocery Store!!

So a quick run to the grocery store is something me and Jenna try to do every week. Just to stock up on the necessities. Mainly milk. Haha. This trip was more eventful where I spent ALMOST 30 dollars. I kept the receipt to blog about all our goods! I'll tell you the item, price and reason. Then you can tell me if the Creamery is overpriced, like I think it is.

(I'll admit this trip I splurged. I was in a good mood and having not eaten any snack foods since Christmas break I bought what I wanted. I was hungry and happy. I hear you should never go shopping hungry. Oops).

1 Nabisco Chewy Chocolate Cookie Package- Snack food. I was feeling deprived. $3.79
1 Turkey Breast (packaged turkey)- More yummy turkey sandwiches in my future. $ 3.98 (it was a lb. of turkey).
1 Package of sliced cheese- sandwiches- $1.35
Packaged noodles, 2 strogonof, 1 chicken and 1 broccoli alfredo-yummy food.- 4/$5
1 Nestle Cookie Dough- Missing Lewis's party tonight. So i'm making him cookies. :) $3.49
1 bag of Ruffles BBQ Chips (I haven't had chips in a month. I was craving them). $3.99
1 Tomato- for sandwiches- $.89
1 Bag of Tostitos- Me and Jenna are making salsa, so she bought veggies and I bought chips. She bought more cause she's making dinner tomorrow for her friend and serving the salsa.. But, promised me some. oh ya. $3.99.

Me in my SUPER cute hat that I love. However, I thought a hunter was a correct description of my outfit, so I posed with meat.

I look weird. But whatever I suppose. I look good in person. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. You're a goofball, nobody poses with a pack of meat! Of course you are cute, you are always cute. Groceries are not that overpriced but they would be cheaper at Walmart, however not sure it's worth the savings, unless it's a nice one like ours! Glad to hear you have your weekly food plan and I so couldn't go a month without chips and cookies!
    ps. you didn't mention why you are so happy:)!

    ReplyDelete