Friday, January 21, 2011

Taylor Swift...

In order to try and keep posting everyday that I can I figured I would go ahead and do this one. I got home a couple minutes ago. Facebook was boring. No new emails. So, that led me to my blog.

I love Taylor Swift. Not just because we are best friends. ;) But, because her songs apply weirdly to every aspect of my life. I like the saying "bad day? There's a Taylor Swift song for that." Now don't get me wrong. Today was wildly good. Full of laughs and good friends. But, I could listen to TSwift all day everyday. It's a weird obsession...

Some of my favorite songs and good lyrics lately are:

  • "Ours"- "Don't you worry your pretty little mind... people throw rocks at things that shine..."
  • "Back to December"- "I go back to December all the time..."
  • "The Story of Us"- "And i'm dying to know is it killing you like it's killing me?"
  • "Fearless" (ALWAYS a classic)- "And I don't know how it get's better than this..."
  • "Today was a Fairytale"- "You told me I was pretty when I looked like a mess..."
  • "Dear John"- "Well maybe it's me and my blind optimism to blame..."
  • "Breathe"- "You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand..."
  • "The Best Day"- Just reminds me of my mom I just about cry every time I listen to it... " But, I know I had the best day with you...today."
  • "Hey Stephen"- Basically the whole song I've loved from day one! Not too sure why though! "Hey Stephen I could give you 50 reasons why I should be the one you choose..."
  • And of course... "Our Song"- A crowd favorite. ;) "I've heard every album, listened to the radio... waiting for something to come along that was a good as our song..."
  • Now don't get me wrong, I love "Tim McGraw", "Picture to Burn", "The Way I Loved You", "Mine", "Forever and Always", "Love Story", "Last Kiss", "Better Than Revenge", "White Horse", "Jump Then Fall" and really any of them. It's kind of sad huh?
Basically I love her music. It's just good. There really is nothing else to say! It helps me think. It allows me to jam out! It connects. It makes sense? And yes, that is very angsty teenage girl of me to identify with a girl who sings about love and really nothing else but, I've got one more year before I have to be totally grown up right?

I don't want to write about love. I don't want to think about school. I just want to sit and be. To listen and sing along with TSwift. We are BFF's right? :)

Typing this post...

I was trying to accent just my headphones... Fail.

Like the shirt?

Basically all the same picture. Sorry for the repetition.
Anyway... I found this quote on the real bf's twin-life-stealer/arch enemy's blog. So, I stole it.

"In real life, saying the right thing at the right time is beyond crucial. So crucial, in fact that most of us start to hesitate, for fear of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. But lately what I've begun to fear more than that is letting the moment pass without saying anything. But if you know how you feel and so clearly know what you need to say, I don't think you should wait. I think you should speak now." -Taylor Swift

:)

4 comments:

  1. I rather enjoyed this. Just so you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..i know EXACTLY where you got that quote you little thief! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a nut! Those pictures are too funny. I must get your dad to make me a Taylor Swift cd, so that I can listen to her and think of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I guess that you would be impressed to know that I shared a front cover with Taylor Swift for Bucks Living magazine! Better yet, BES (Black-eyed Susan!) was the main attraction and Taylor Swift was the headline for inside!

    I, like your mom, have no Taylor Swift CD's. So, when your Dad makes some for your mom, he can copy it for me!

    I think she's a good person to have you as a fan. Yup, it's good to have Sophie as a fan.

    ReplyDelete