Sunday, January 23, 2011

Student Wards.

As I sat in Sacrament meeting today I was thinking about the difference between Student wards and home wards. Let me tell you, I love the student wards. I love that all the speakers are my age. I love that the ward clerks, relief society teachers and my home/visiting teachers are my age. I really like having (most) everything run by us. It's nice.

Student wards I take it, are different from singles wards. In that not everyone is the same age. In that case my order goes (from best liked to least liked):


  1. Student Wards
  2. Home Wards
  3. Singles Wards
Also, I like that there are no crying babies. And that I have to wake myself up for church that it's my responsibility to go. I like it. It's nice. :)

Anyway, I dunno what else to say about it. I just like it. I feel the spirit a lot more and I tend to be a lot more focused. I like making comments and I enjoy hearing comments from the other kids my age. It's really nice to go somewhere where EVERYONE believes what you do. It's fun to be the only one and to get to talk about your faith and yourself, but it's also a lot of fun to go and be surrounded by others and discuss your faith. 

Well, here are the much promised pictures. There are more on facebook if you care to look! :)

Jenna.
Ben (Striped shirt)
Will (Jacket)
Charmers huh?

Luke is the only new one in the picture. He's in the navy. 

Will likes to make CREEPY faces in every picture. Well most every.
But this showed the love. Even if ruined by him. ha

All of us!

The Best of all of us. Sorry Luke.

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to the crying babies, but well we were all crying babies at one time!! I am just happy you like your ward and that you love going! Your friends look cute and nice! Their apartment looks pretty clean too, impressive!

    ReplyDelete