Monday, January 31, 2011

The Last Weekend of January 2011

I have some awesome friends. I have them here in Utah as well as back in NC! I was able to hang out with some of my good friends from NC this weekend! They came down from Idaho for Nichelles 21st birthday. I don't have any of the group pictures. I'll have to get those from Jay and Nich. So expect those when I get them. But, I do have some. :)

Jenna. Me. Will


After Paintballing!


I LOVE HIM!

Roommates!

Chan and Me!

Me and Jay!

Jay, Me, Nich

NC girls!! 

NC. And Jay's roomy Brittany!
The super bowl is this weekend! I am excited even though... I don't really have a dog in the fight. I kinda hate both teams.

This next set of pictures is from roommate bonding! Ha. First Me, Melinda and Marie met up with Melinda's friend Aly at the men's volleyball game. Then  Me, Melinda, Jenna (who came late) and Marie all went to Ariana's chorus concert. After that we met up with Sam (her mom was in town for the weekend) and we played cards! (Ariana went out with her boy Joe! :) ). Finally, we ended the night by watching Tangled on Sam's laptop. It was definitely fun to get to know my roommates better! And just to talk, since we all seem to have such busy schedules!

Marie, Me and Melinda at Ariana's choir concert.

The Men's Volleyball game!
That's Aly. Far left. She's Melinda's friend.

Some of my Sunset photography.
The city of Provo. :)

And again.
Will and I went on a date on Thursday. He rented a car we drove up to the base of the Y. We hiked up a little ways and sat on a bench to just talk. He had brought hot chocolate since it was quite chilly outside. We had a pretty cool view (minus the smog) so, luckily I had my camera. (Hence the 2 pictures above). After that we drove to Olive Garden for dinner. He had remembered how I said that I loved that place. Especially the dressing. I know. I sound like a fat kid.

Church was fun as well. Fun meaning early. Ha 8:30am is a trial of my faith every week! But, it is getting easier. I am playing for Anthon (the boy's RA) to sing in Sacrament meeting in 2 weeks. Well, not this Sunday but, next. I have it down for the most part. There are a few sticky places. But I practice for at least an hour everyday. My mom would be proud. :)

Life Is Good. :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun and it is always nice to see good friends, some of my favorite people are in those pictures! Sounds like this semester is going really well. Fun times and good firends a great combination. You, playing the piano, be still my heart! The guy bringing the hot chocolate - priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to your mom's comments! All of your friends look sooooooo dang cute! Cute, cute, cute, way cute, so cute....CUTE! (Jan of NC talk!)

    And you're too dang cute too!

    And I agree that any guy to takes hot chocolate is priceless.

    And I love the photo of Chaser.

    You go, girl. And I love the commitment to 8:30am Church.

    ReplyDelete